THE ERIC SCOTT SHOW:
Mon-Fri 1p.m. – 4p.m.
HOMETOWN: LAKE CHARLES, LA
BIRTHDAY: JUNE 9TH
KIDS: CAN’T AFFORD SUCH A THING! I’M IN RADIO!
NOW A LIL BIT ABOUT ERIC SCOTT:
****CHECK OUT ERIC SCOTT’S LIVE BLOG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!****
- If you weren’t a DJ what would you be? A TRASH TRUCK DRIVER?
- What’s your theme song? BABY GOT BACK…CUZ I LOVE WHEN GALS POP IT!!
- What’s your favorite junk food? REESES AND BOUDIN BALLS.
- What do you put on your pizza? EVERYTHING….BUT LOSE THE MUSHYROOMS.
- If you could invite anyone to dinner dead or alive who would it be? LIKE JACKSON, I LIKE THE DEAD, THEY WOULD BE QUIET AND LESS ANNOYING!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? STRIPPING NECKED AND FLAUNTING IN A STATION BANNER ON THE STAGE AT COWBOYS WITH A ELEPHANT NOSE THONG WITH A LIL BELL ON THE END OF IT!
- What’s your favorite TV show? GEORGE LOPEZ What was the first concert you ever went to? WAAAAAAAAAYNE TOUPS! LIVING BEAST MODE HUH!
- Who’s your personal hero? GLENN BECK (the man has common sense!!)
- What’s your most annoying habit? PULLING THE HAIR OUTTA MY FACE WHEN I’M STRESSED!
- What’s your favorite broadcast moment? WHEN WE KILLED THE STAR AND BURIED IT OUT BACK WITH THE OLD OPS GRAVE!
- Favorite website? www.ericscottradio.com
- What made you want to get involved with radio? I GOT TIRED OF MAKING SAUSAGE AND BOUDIN BALLS!!
- Have you ever had a brush with fame? I WORE PRETTY RICKY’S BLING!